I am not on Google+. Haven’t even seen the dang interface yet. How un-cutting edge of me.
No doubt, I remain curious about the service. But I promised myself that this time I would wait awhile before jumping on the bandwagon.
Here are 5 reasons I ain’t (yet) on Google +:
- I don’t want to join the cacophony of voices yelling about how + will “irrevocably” change things
- Because, post Wave, I am a little leery of Google (yes, I admit it, I was an early adopter of Google Wave)
- Because between Twitter, Facebook, blogging, vodka tonics, and my Shi-tzu it’s enough already!
- I can’t stand when people put the words “Facebook” and “killer” next to one another in a sentence
- Because the dust will settle, others will figure things out, tell the world and I will waste far less time doing trial and error experiments.
Do you + dear reader? Lemme know how it goes for you!