You’ve heard lots about this social media stuff and how it’s easy, amazing and free.
However, even after you hired an expert and spent gazillions, you’re getting nowhere.
Here are 6 reasons your social media program sucks:
- Sales of crack rock are best promoted on the corner, not via Twitter.
- Spending six hours a day on Friendster is no longer a wise move. IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON!
- You work for a church and tweet porn.
- The last time you posted on your company blog that fat, naked, gay dude had just won Survivor.
- You listened to Joe Jaffe’s advice on Second Life (without realizing that you were listening to him circa 2006).
- You hired Jane Goodall to oversee the location based component of your program. She knows about GORILLAS not GOWALLA dumbass!