Are your blog’s traffic stats smaller than Herve Villechaise?
Wondering why no one cares about your profound musings?
Here are 7 reasons:
- The last time you posted “Bennifer” was a hot item.
- You’re writing a social media blog. We already have one Chris Brogan and several thousand wannabe Chris Brogans. Try breaking through that clutter!
- No sane person thinks the Earth is flat anymore. You need to stop blogging about it.
- You’re constantly telling people to “join the conversation” or “engage.” We’re tired of these words. In fact ,we’re about ready to start smacking the jackasses who use them.
- The video post where you attempted to “personally brand” yourself a “personal branding expert” with a farm implement really turned off your readers. They ain’t comin’ back.
- Because Chris Anderson was wrong. In fact The Long frickkin Tail just ain’t so long.
- Because you write unfunny list posts that will never bring meaningful traffic.
Have fun out there!